Good Afternoon to you all.
Today’s post is one of reminders!
- This week is is our Christmas Themed Meeting and our first back at North Farnborough Infant School! We are starting at the usual time of 7:30 pm. Please remember to collect your chair at the door (and return it on your way out!)
- Please remember your gifts for the ladies and gentlemen who attend the local Day Centres
- Please also remember a small pack of Christmas Cards to sign and which will then be distributed to some of our local Care Homes
- January 18th is our Christmas / New Year Meal. Deposits of £10 can be given to Wendy. See menu below – we will need your food choices before hand. Click on the link to take you to the menu
- Subscriptions for 2019 can be paid now to Wendy (Treasurer) either by cash / online/ or by cheque. £42. I hope you still think this is good value.
- It was suggested that to help the WI-Flyers Funds that we ask for the £1 you paid for parking at The Community Centre. If you would be happy to do this there will be a pot at the door!
Looking forward to seeing you all on Wednesday for an evening of Christmas Pudding!