As a group to publicise our formation, we thought it would be fun to hold a competition within our members.
Categories to choose from:
- To produce and present a tryptic from a plant’s life: to enter you need to take 3 photos of any outdoor flowering plant to show how does it change during the year. i.e. cherry tree buds, cherry tree flowers, cherries.
- To present tree photos of three different trees or shrubs (can be parkland or garden) to show how it changes during the year.
- To show three photos of edible plants (they can be home grown fruit or vegetable).
- Garden tools – category – to present three pictures of various garden tools.
- Garden wild life – again 3 photos of either insects, birds, frogs, badgers etc.
Photographers should choose to enter just one category.
Photos needs to be A5 size (half of A4). In colour or B&W, or Warhol style. Pictures will be judged on.
– Subject exposure – three pictures should have something in common as detailed above
– Composition (this includes colour, angle)
They will be judged by the members at September’s members meeting. Open to all WI Flyers.
Prizes to be decided Closing date 25thSeptember 2019