Please see the links adjacent for Diary of Events:
- President's Post - May 2019
- Social Sewing Day
- Photography competition - sponsored by the Garden Gaggle
- Presidents Post - March 2019
- Book Club meeting - 16th Jan
- Knit and Natter
- Knit and Natter is back !
- WI-Flyers had a knockout evening
- Presidents Post
- Book Club - Meeting 5th September - Book Choices and Anatomy of a Soldier
3rdAugust –(Sat)- Basildon Park – NT – of Basildon Bond – large house set in amazing grounds with panoramic views, therefore suitable for long walks. Car share recommended as one NT card allows one car into the grounds.
7thSeptember –(Sat) West Green Gardens, NT – 11 am – visitors car park, car share recommended. There is a café and possibility of a long walk.
12thOctober- (Sat) -Wisley Botanical Gardens – 11 am – by the entrance – Car share recommended. Tickets are around £16 – we can get 10% off if there are 10 people or more. They offer to take the entrance fee off the annual membership if anyone decides to join. Garden centre on site is very well resourced but expensive.