Please see the links adjacent for Diary of Events:
- President's Post - May 2019
- Social Sewing Day
- Photography competition - sponsored by the Garden Gaggle
- Presidents Post - March 2019
- Book Club meeting - 16th Jan
- Knit and Natter
- Knit and Natter is back !
- WI-Flyers had a knockout evening
- Presidents Post
- Book Club - Meeting 5th September - Book Choices and Anatomy of a Soldier
We are going to Twickenham to visit the gardens of Ham House, Marble Hill House, Orleans House – And York House. All historically important and back drop to many film locations. It’s an open outing, all welcome with partners, friends. We are meeting at 11 am in the York House car-park (free)
The Vyne ; National Trust – visiting newly restored ‘kitchen garden’ – visitors car park, car share recommended. There is a café and possibility of a long walk. You are able to purchase some plants and some organic produce – subject to availability.
3rdAugust –(Sat)- Basildon Park – NT – of Basildon Bond – large house set in amazing grounds with panoramic views, therefore suitable for long walks. Car share recommended as one NT card allows one car into the grounds.